We are Alliance Risk Management
Broadly defined, a vehicle may be considered a commercial vehicle if it:
- Belongs to a company or corporation
- Is used for business, but is in an individual's name, such as a sole proprietor
- Is a leased vehicle and in the name of the financial institution that owns it
- Exceeds a certain weight or class and therefore, is "classified" as commercial even though it may not be commercially used or commercially owned. A weight rating of 26,001 pounds or more is always considered commercial
- Is used to haul any hazardous material
- A vehicle can be used for a business, if not exclusively, and remain privately licensed, depending on the amount of time used for business.
For a definitive definition, always refer to your policy.
ALLIANCE RISK MANAGEMENT
We Are The Solution To Your Insurance Needs
Our goal is to be a team with our clients by taking risk management and insurance off their minds. This way our clients can continue to do what they do best, make money.
To learn more about the coverages you need, give us a call at (732) 851-6315 or complete the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.