Mobile Equipment

Commonly referred to as an Inland Marine or Floater policy, this is specialized coverage for your tools and equipment without regard for their location.  These valuable items can be covered for repair or replacement when they are lost or damaged on your premises, at a job site or anywhere in-between.   We can provide you with blanket or scheduled coverage that meets the needs of your business.

Get Started

Contact me with more info!